Date:      Thu, 07 Oct 2010 15:06:37 +0200
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alexander Pyhalov <alp@rsu.ru>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: new version of postgresql port

Hi,

True, it is a first shot at breaking the 1:1 relationship, it is not a
solution. I think that if you install all PostgreSQL:s in different
PREFIXes, it will work to install them.

As you say, they should opimtally install in their own non-conflicting
places without changing prefix.

Lets see this as a work in progress.

Cheers,
Palle