Date:      Wed, 1 Sep 1999 10:32:33 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Alpha <alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: relative alpha speed

On Wed, Sep 01, 1999 at 10:50:26AM -0400, Andrew Gallatin wrote:
> Also, your PC164SX is more the alpha equivalent of a 300Mhz Celeron,
> not a dual PII.  Its missing one level of the cache hierarchy
> entirely.

What are the relative performance of the 164LX, 164SX, and PC164(am I
refering to this properly)?  Also the CPU's that match these boards.  I'm
having trouble finding suffient docs on the various models of 500-533MHz
parts.

Is there a good source for 164LX boards?

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)