Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 1996 08:30:43 +0800 (SST)
From:      Gong Wei <eng30219@leonis.nus.sg>
To:        "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: teTeX glitch

On Mon, 25 Mar 1996, Christoph P. Kukulies wrote:

> I installed teTeX on a -current system. Running texconfig
> behaves a bit strange. When I hit C for Config I get bailed out
> of texconfig. Using the arrow key to move there works though.
> Using other Key shortcuts works also.
I am using R2.1, on which both hit c or use arrow key works :-)

> BTW, who was telling how wonderful teTeX is? Where can I adjust my
> TEXINPUTS ?

teTeX handles the directory structure in a very nice way.  Most likely you
need not set or adjust ANY env variables.  But in case you really want,
you can always do.  For more info, please see the file TETEXDOC.ps(dvi) in
top-dir of teTeX distribution.

In my own opinion, teTeX is great! Enjoy!

Regards
Gong Wei
eng30219@nus.sg