Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 10:09:56 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@bart.nl>
To:        Jim Mock <jim@luna.cdrom.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Update on the handbook..

-On [19991222 00:05], Jim Mock (jim@luna.cdrom.com) wrote:

>As usual, if anyone wants to take the initiative and volunteer, let me
>know so I can keep track of what you'd like to work on.

Jim,

my tasklist, which will be under projects on the webpage, will be ripped
from the contrib section.  So I guess I will be rewriting it in the
prospect.  Or at least make sure that part is out.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<asmodai@bart.nl>                      bART Internet Services /