Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:01:40 -0200
From:      JoaoBR <joao@matik.com.br>
To:        Ion-Mihai "IOnut" Tetcu <itetcu@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Asus_M2N-MX: on-board nic not found

On Wednesday 14 February 2007 06:42, Ion-Mihai IOnut Tetcu wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:09:38 +0200
>
> Ion-Mihai "IOnut" Tetcu <itetcu@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> > On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:14:03 -0300
> >
> > JoaoBR <joao@matik.com.br> wrote:

> > > under 6.2-R it is working fine for me here as nve w/o problemas
> >
> > nve ? Hmm.
> > Could you please tell me your BIOS version ? (if it's not to much to
> > ask maybe send me a dump, since asus site seems unreliable these
> > days). Thanks.
>
> My BIOS version is 0302 and this is the latest on Asus site also :(

I have only remote access but I checked with my people if there is one left=
=20
here and unfortunatly not, but I discovered that our board is M2NPV-MX and=
=20
not M2N-MX. But according to the manual it is also the nforce 430 MCP chips=
et=20
on this MB. BTW we use amd64 with this board. Sorry if I couldn't be more=20
helpfull. If you still want a acpi dump tell me.

=2D-=20

Jo=E3o