Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 1996 11:29:42 -0500
From:      dubois@primate.wisc.edu (Paul DuBois)
To:        flaq@synwork.com (SysAdmin)
Cc:        jgrosch@sirius.com, bsampley@best.com, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FBSD Handbook

SysAdmin writes:
> -->FreeBSD has a dandy book that I just picked up. It's called "The Complete
> -->FreeBSD". I has the 2.1.5 distribution plus 10 or so chapters on setup
> -->etc. It also has 600 some-odd pages of essential man pages. I think I paid
> -->US$50.00 for it the other day.
> -->
> -->Josef
>
> Could you post the ISBN for us.  I havent' seen this in a bookstore around
> here...but I will! :)

Here's the info.  It's by Greg Lehey and is the successor to the
"Installing and Running FreeBSD" (something like that) book he also
wrote.  And yes, it's worth getting.  The book comes with the 2.1.5 CDs.

QUANTITY  ITEM                                          UNIT COST      COST
1         The Complete FreeBSD (book)                      29.950     29.95

VENDOR:  Walnut Creek CDROM
ADDRESS: 4041 Pike Lane, Ste D-www
         Concord, CA 94520
Phone:   800 786 9907