Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:39:14 +0000
From:      Matt Thomas <matt@lkg.dec.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD EISA ethercard support

In <199507112254.BAA10468@zeta.fidata.fi>, Tomi Vainio <tomppa@fidata.fi>
writes:

> You have talked about EISA ethernet cards. Is there any plans to add
> support for these cards? I have SMC 8232 which is SMC Ultra series
> 32bit EISA busmaster which I like to use with FreeBSD.

The only EISA Ethernet cards I have support for is for the DEC DE425
DC21040-based bus-mastering card and the DEC DE422 EISA card.  And
primarily because they involve relatively minor changes to existing
drivers.

Matt Thomas               Internet:   matt@lkg.dec.com
3am Software Foundry      WWW URL:    <currently homeless>
Westford, MA              Disclaimer: Digital disavows all knowledge
                                      of this message