Date:      Sun, 22 Jul 2001 00:20:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Weeks <jim@siteplus.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Joker problem

Ok,

I will take most of the responsibility for this.  I made a mistake and
will probably do so again.  I have registered hundreds of domains
through Joker.com and untill this episode, have had no problems.  I am
just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

First, I logged in under my regular admin address and registered a new
clients domain.  Second, I mistyped the owner, admin, and billing e-mail
address with an undeliverable AOL address.  However, I typed in and
checked the appropriate box to make the tech handle my own.  As you can
guess, the same undeliverable address was recorded for every contact
position.

Now, I can login under my regular admin address and change any aspect of
the new undeliverable e-mail/admin handle except the undeliverable
address, which is needed if you ever want to make changes to or renew this
domain in the future.

So far, I haven't even been able to get a response from Joker on this
subject at all.

Any suggestions would be appreciated,

--
Jim Weeks