Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 14:08:27 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        sos@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com, rhh@ct.picker.com, jerry@freeside.fc.net, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problem capturing video with BT848/Haughpage Win/Tv

> Also, after I have got fullsize direct video going, it seems like the
> scanlines are reversed, that is the order of odd & even scanlines

this might have to do with the ambiguous documentation in the Bt848
data sheets. When i worked on it, it was totally unclear to me if
the commands waiting to the EVEN or ODD field refer to the beginning
or the end of the field. Misinterpretation of this information can
obviously cause swap of the even&odd fields.

	cheers
	luigi