Date:      Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:38:47 +0200
From:      "Cyrille Lefevre" <cyrille.lefevre@laposte.net>
To:        "Jonathan Weiss" <tomonage2@gmx.de>
Cc:        David Du SERRE-TELMON <dduserretelmon@informatique-securite.net>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: isc-dhcp3-server-3.0.1.r14

"Jonathan Weiss" <tomonage2@gmx.de> wrote:
> > do you have a dhcpd user and group ? if not, try the following
> > command :
> >
> >   /usr/local/etc/rc.d/isc-dhcpd.sh install
>
> I would appreciate it, if you could document this in pkg-message as I
> stumbled over the same issue 30minutes ago.

this should be normaly executed at installation time, if not, there is
an issue somewhere. this is for internal use only... that is the reason
it is not documented.

PS: found the problem, pkg-install isn't called from the Makefile. I'll
fix this right now. sorry.

Cyrille Lefevre.
--
home: mailto:cyrille.lefevre@laposte.net