Date:      Wed, 9 Oct 2013 10:32:12 -0400
From:      alexus <alexus@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: freebsd-update upgrade -r 7.4-RELEASE-p12

Mike Brown:

$ grep ^BRANCH /usr/src/sys/conf/newvers.sh
BRANCH="RELEASE-p12"
$

then again, I used freebsd-update and not /usr/src, but it makes sense what
you said with kernel, so I guess I _AM_ on the latest -p12 and kernel is on
-p9 as there was no changes after that to kernel.

thank you.

--
http://alexus.org/