Date:      Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:19:10 +0400
From:      Andreev Maxim <andreevmaxim@gmail.com>
To:        ruby@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [portupgrade] patch for change title when runs in xterm (gui)

Hello. I am not very fluent in English, so i'm sorry for possible errors.
I wrote a patch for portupgrade, which adds a conclusion about the
status of portupgrade in the title of xterm-compatible terminal.
I think this is a very convenient thing for people, who use freebsd as
desktop, and would propose to include it as a patch (as an option when
building, changes by "make config") in portupgrade from the ports tree,
or even in the distributive portupgrade. If you find it possible, please
contact me, then I could write a patch for (ports-mgmt/portupgrade)
which adds this option to configure the assembly.
Final version of my patch (which checks if user's term xterm-compatible)
you can found in this message (
http://forums.freebsd.org/showpost.php?p=45098&postcount=4 ) on my
thread ( http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=6033 ) on FreeBSD
forums.