Date:      Sat, 29 Jun 2002 17:05:02 -0600
From:      Amar Takhar <verm@drunkmonk.net>
To:        freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Cluster project.

	Hey, i just want to make a quick head-count on people interested in
working on ths FreeBSD Cluster project with Andy.  This includes people willing
to help with the Programming/Doc aspects of the project.  Thus far, i only know
of Andy and myself.  We have a dedicated machine for the project, kindly donated
and hosted by stanford.edu.  That's about it, just send me an email either here
or in private so we can get this all sorted :)

Thanks!

Amar.