Date:      Sat, 23 Jun 2001 15:28:45 -0700
From:      Michelle Brownsworth <michelle@primelogic.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   XF86Config file for Portege

Via a port, I'm upgrading from XFree86 3.3.6 to 4.0.3 on my Toshiba
Portege 3025CT, running FreeBSD 4.3.  The 4.x XF86Config is quite a
bit different than 3.3.6's.  The config file I generated using
x86config doesn't work; I get the Black Screen of Death even though I
supplied the correct info for the monitor, etc., the same specs used
in the 3.3.6 config, in fact.  I also tried editing the default
XF86Config file, with the same result:  I'm scratching my head.  If
someone has an XF86Config file that the Protege is happy with, I'd
sure like to look it over.  Thanks!

.\\ichelle