Date:      Tue, 2 Jul 1996 17:47:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kevin McQuiggin <mcquiggi@sfu.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for libtiff.so.3.3

Hi All:

Thanks to Doug White for his quick reply to my last question. I am
still trying to locate the libs for xpaint. Now it needs
libtiff.so.3.3. Which package is this one in?

Sorry to do this one by one, but is there a way to see which libs the
app needs all at once? Then I could ask for em all at the same time.
I did find libXpm as directed last time.

I've tried "strings xpaint | grep lib" etc but no info of value re
this question.

Kevin

--
Kevin McQuiggin VE7ZD