Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:48:28 -0600
From:      "Dmitry V. Dvoinikov" <dmitry@ssimicro.com>
To:        Sung Nae Cho <sucho2@quasar.phys.vt.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD needs to awake and come out of SERVER only market!

> I don't care what you think

IMHO whoever starts a message with this should be ready
to be answered the same :)

Personally I like FreeBSD for exactly not playing for publicity,
like Linux & Co. And I DO hope the core team will be able to make
4.4. release the best of them all, just like they think they
would. Good luck, guys.

Best regards,
Dmitry Dvoinikov
mailto:dmitry@ssimicro.com