Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:48:42 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Mike Hammond" <sales@floorguardian.com>
To:        freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org
Subject:   If you have a hardwood floor, times have changed.

       =20
        Happy New Years!
                                www.FloorGuardian.com                      =
                 January 2010
                                =EF=BF=BD
               =20
     We protect your floors while the others just cover it!   We offer floo=
r protection.=EF=BF=BD You have invested serious money in your gym floors a=
nd we offer serious protection.=EF=BF=BD We protect your floor for the dama=
ge that tables, chairs and heels can inflict.=EF=BF=BD Installs in about an=
 hour for my gyms.=EF=BF=BD Come in 9 colors but we can also Pantone match =
if needed.=EF=BF=BD Not one of those tacky tarp systems, Floor Guardian is =
a velcro'd seamed, carpet based, 6' wide roll product that is easily rolled=
 and carted under all doorways and stored on end.=EF=BF=BD No lifting as wi=
th tiles, and none of the tape waste or trip hazards of a tarp and way more=
 elegant in looks.=EF=BF=BD As an example a=EF=BF=BD 70'x96' gym would have=
 16 rolls and the storage would be 32"x108" of floor space.=20
                    =EF=BF=BDWe also will take your tarp system as a trade =
in- We clean them and then donate them to your choice of=EF=BF=BD a Boys an=
d Girls Club.=EF=BF=BD
                    Turn your Gym or Hall into more than just an athletic s=
pace, use it for receptions, rehearsals, recitals, graduations, PTA meeting=
s, fund raisers and registrations. Reduce the need to refinish, while warmi=
ng and quieting down the room.=EF=BF=BD Have recess insides on rainy days!=
=EF=BF=BD Kids love it.=EF=BF=BD 7 year full warranty. So tough, you can cl=
ean it with regular bleach.=EF=BF=BD Hundreds of schools for the past 20 ye=
ars have been protecting their floors using Floor Guardian without 1 compla=
int.=EF=BF=BD We have the referrals to back it up.=EF=BF=BD Click here for =
a free sample and brochure. =EF=BF=BD Please visit our website or call for =
more info.=20
               =20
               =20
                   =20
               =20
               =20
                   =20
                    web - www.FloorGuardian.com =EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BD|=EF=BF=
=BD=EF=BF=BD Product Sample - Free Sample=EF=BF=BD |=EF=BF=BD=EF=BF=BD tel =
- 206-255-1491=20
               =20
           =20
       =20
       =20
    =0AMessage sent by: Floor Guardian, 4841 California Ave SW, Seattle,  9=
8166-4329, United States=0A=0ATo unsubscribe, click the link below.=0Ahttp:=
//c.ss36.on9mail.com/RWCode/subscribe.asp?SID=3D0&SiteID=3D43865&Email=3Dfr=
eebsd-ia64@freebsd.org&HitID=3D1268672224201

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?1268675322_SectionID-501087_HitID-1268672224201_SiteID-43865_EmailID-102454157_DB-1_SID-0>