Date:      Mon, 21 Dec 2009 09:50:11 -0500
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@buffalo.edu>
To:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Changing ISO filenames

--=-5+k9SLgV4eAqVvYAmpQK

People who collect ISO images from more than just the FreeBSD Project
have been mentioning it would be nice if "FreeBSD" was part of the
filenames for a while now.  I just committed a change to head that will
add "FreeBSD-" to the beginning of the filenames.  So for example

	9.0-RELEASE-amd64-dvd1.iso

becomes

	FreeBSD-9.0-RELEASE-amd64-dvd1.iso

As part of the commit I set a 1-week MFC timer and at that point I will
MFC the change to all of the branches we currently target for the
Monthly Snapshots (so all the way back to stable/6).  That way the
filenames will be consistent for all the images generated for the
January 2010 Monthly Snapshots.

--=20
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@buffalo.edu