Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 2010 00:24:18 -0500
From:      Chris Brennan <xaero@xaerolimit.net>
To:        bf1783@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 'Broadcom Wireless b/g (BCM4315/BCM22062000)'

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 12:02 AM, b. f. <bf1783@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 11/16/10, b. f. <bf1783@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >
> > ttp://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/144724
>
> The above should be http://...  , of course.
>
> b.

I've seen him elsewhere on the list so I will shoot him an e-mail then
(unless he responds to this thread directly, in which case I would interact
with him here :P) Thanks for the heads-up on this, much appreciated. This
will make using my laptop at the library so much easier when I need to work
on a paper now :D (provided it does work)