Date:      2 May 97 13:40:04 -0500
From:      "Richard Wackerbarth" <rkw@dataplex.net>
To:        "Sascha Blank" <blank@fox.uni-trier.de>
Cc:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Corrected URL for CTM mirror site in the handbook

On Fri, May 2, 1997 12:39 PM, Sascha Blank
<mailto:blank@sliphost37.uni-trier.de> wrote:
>the URL for the CTM mirror at ftp.uni-trier.de has changed. Could one of
>the commiters please apply the following patch to the handbook?

Since we seem to be having repeated problems with the FreeBSD mail
distribution, I am going to make a local distribution list directly from my
machine which generates the CTM feed and the major mirrors. Hopefully, this
will cause them to get two copies of each update. That should not cause any
problems as they will both be the same and only one would be retained.
However it should solve the (hopefully temporary) problem that is caused by
not having any copy available for people to recover from a missing item.

Hopefully, this will be a temporary measure and I will be able to drop the
redundant transmissions.

If you would like for me to send any of my feeds directly to you, please
respond with the mailing address(es) that I should put in my alias file.

Thanks for your help in distributing this fine system.

Richard Wackerbarth
CTM Meister