Date:      Sun, 31 Aug 2008 12:20:19 +0300
From:      "Artur :)" <artur.bubets@inbox.lv>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   USB modem: how to enable driver?

 Hello! I am going to install FreeBSD on my desktop, currently running=0AM$=
 Windows. I have ZTE wireless USB modem, and there is no specific=0Adriver =
provided for *NIX. But, this device can be used with generic=0AUSB serial p=
ort driver. In Linux, device is not recognized=0Aautomatically, but can be =
enabled with command: "sudo modprobe=0Ausbserial vendor=3D0x19d2 product=3D=
0xfffe". Which command can do same=0Aeffect in FreeBSD?=0A=0AP.S. Sorry if =
my english is too bad :(