Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2017 22:24:35 +0000
From:      "david@firstbannerads.com" <david@firstbannerads.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Freebsd-questions, Be first  to try out  AdWords alternative

Hi Freebsd-questions,

I'm David

 If you don't have a big impact on the results of your ad campaigns with
PPC marketing, we can show you precisely where your ads will be positioned
on the search engine results page.

 With our placement technology you get full year ownership right and
first right of renewal of keywords that are relevant to your business.

 All you need to do is to select keywords and lock them with our unique
technology, so that no one else will get on top position while you own it.
 You can go to our website and fill online quote form with details about
you and your website freebsd org and we will show you online demo of
our technology and give you traffic estimates for different keywords.

With Anticipation,
David Cummings