Date:      Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:43:18 -0800
From:      Beech Rintoul <akbeech@anchoragerescue.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   acpi error

I'm having a problem with the new acpi. One one of our boxes (amd K7 900 Mhz
Compaq) does not probe xl properly. It returns Could not probe memory
(returns error6). There is no pnp setting in this bios. I went back to
pre-commit and it works fine. Any suggestions?

Beech
--
Micro$oft: "Where can we make you go today?"
     Beech Rintoul - IT Manager - Instructor - akbeech@anchoragerescue.org