Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:44:55 +1000 (EST)
From:      Glen Gibb <grg@ridley.unimelb.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem building ports (and solution) on a system CVSup'ed 27/06/02

Hi all,

In case anyone else is having trouble building ports on a system CVSup'ed
today, the solution can be found in the thread "Is sed broken?".

I spent ages bumping my head on a wall trying to work out why ports
wouldn't build before finally realising the problem - thought I'd alert
anyone else who had the same problem. (broken sed was incorrectly changing
var names causing compile errors).

Hope this helps

Glen Gibb
Ridley College