Date:      Wed, 16 Dec 2015 17:19:12 +0100 (CET)
From:      Louis NOMINE <lnomine@sii.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Fwd: Dynamic Kernel Linker compilation issues

Hi,=20

I'm currently working on a project where I need to create a PCI device driv=
er that can work on freeBSD. In order to learn how o do so I'm using the do=
ccuentation I've found on your website (https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.I=
SO8859-1/books/arch-handbook/driverbasics-kld.html)=20

I have created both files (source code and the makefile). when I try to do =
a make operation I get the following error :=20

make: "/usr/share/mk/bsd.kmod.mk" line 12: Unable to locate the kernel sour=
ce tree. Set SYSDIR to override.=20

I'm using PCBSD 10 and I don't know how to solve my problem.=20

Do you know how to help me ?=20

Thanks in advance,=20

Regards,=20

Louis Nomin=C3=A9=20