Date:      Tue, 21 Feb 2012 08:29:13 +0100
From:      peter knezel <peter.knezel@gmail.com>
To:        Damien Fleuriot <ml@my.gd>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: From analysis of a simple ifstated.conf to more compex example

Hello Damien,

preemption is set on both systems, so when master server goes down or
any CARP interface on master
goes down, slave becomes master (but only on the CARP interface if
only that went down).

Can you have a look at my previous question??:
if the different carp interfaces
are used for different purpose (ftp, tftp, scp), is it a good idea to
put down all of them, if they are able to serve their purpose?

Thanks and kind regards,

Peter