Date:      Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:25:45 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-2?Q?Resty=E1nszki_Zsolt?= <zsolt@cyber.hu>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: ichsmb compile problem

Thank you! The "device smbus" missed from my configuratins.=20
=20
RZs

________________________________

Felad=F3: John Nielsen [mailto:john@jnielsen.net]
K=FCldve: 2006.02.12., V 17:30
C=EDmzett: freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
M=E1solatot kap: Resty=E1nszki Zsolt
T=E1rgy: Re: ichsmb compile problem

On Saturday 11 February 2006 15:32, Resty=E1nszki Zsolt wrote:
> Dear FreeBSD develpers!
>
> Sorry about my e-mail, but I have a big problem with ichsmb kernel
> driver. I try to compile to my kernel, but in FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE =
version
> required smbus_if.h and smbus_if.c files missing, so make depend =
fails.

> Thats my request: can You send me a compiled version of ichsmb or if =
you
> have a representative of smbus_if sources, can you send me those =
files?

Make sure that your kernel config file includes "device smbus" and =
"device
smb" as well ass "device ichsmb".  See also the ichsmb(4) manpage.

JN