Date:      Thu, 4 Dec 2008 10:08:59 +0100
From:      Ruben de Groot <mail25@bzerk.org>
To:        Nathan Butcher <n-butcher@fusiongol.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sysinstall automatic partition labelling/sizing problem

/boot/kernel is ~118 MB on my system (including debugging symbols).
Default size of the root partition created by sysinstall is 512 MB, in your
case downsized to 360 to accomodate other partitions on your 8GB disk.
Should still be enough though.  Do you have any other big files hanging
around in your root partition?

Ruben

On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 03:42:04PM +0900, Nathan Butcher typed: