Date:      Sun, 03 Jan 99 00:45:48 EST
From:      mailboy33@msn.com
To:        jhtrjh@worldnet.att.net
Subject:   StockNetworking News No. 11

StockNetworking News No. 11 (SNN)

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND PROFITABLE INVESTING TO ALL OUR
SUBSCRIBERS IN 1999.

HOW TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR SUBSCRIBER BASE.
SNN has a very large subscriber list and from time to time someone may
get on it that does not want to receive SNN or a subscriber may
simply want to be taken off the list. It is NOT our intention to send
SNN to anyone who does not want it. TO BE REMOVED FROM
OUR LIST, please send an empty e-mail with "delete me" in the
subject line to: deleteme@eastmail.com. If you experience any
problems trying to unsubscribe please call our toll free number
(1.800.366.1933) and leave a message to be taken off our list along
with the e-mail address it now goes to.  ALL REMOVE REQUESTS
ARE TAKEN OFF THE SAME DAY RECEIVED.