Date:      Tue, 30 Dec 1997 15:45:37 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike <mike@seidata.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Wut!? <geniusj@bsd.dialup.bestweb.net>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, "UC Computer / Transbay.Net" <root@transbay.net>, bugs@FreeBSD.ORG, isp@FreeBSD.ORG, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Two sources for system-cracking tools

On Tue, 30 Dec 1997, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> Mike, you must be the only person who didn't see straight through
> the original email as a "Troll, Class 1A".  He might as well have
> added ``Just see how buggy FreeBSD is HA HA HA'' at the end of it.

I don't see through a lot of things...  I wish people would just say what
they mean...  If you have an opinion, either state it or loose it.  I get
sick of having to interpret everything...

Coming from a co-admin of a 99% FreeBSD ISP, FreeBSD is anything but
"buggy", as I'm sure you know. ;)  Thanks for the hard work that you all
put into it.

---
 Mike Hoskins
 SEI Data Network Services, Inc.