Date:      Mon, 7 Sep 1998 14:19:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      zhihuizhang <bf20761@binghamton.edu>
To:        hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Simple questions on ffs_blkpref() and cluster_save

Can anyone tell me the meaning of the two parameters indx and bap of the
routine ffs_blkpref() in ffs_alloc.c?

Trying to figure out the two parameters myself, I look for call instances
of ffs_blkpref(). It is called by ffs_reallocblks(). However, I can not
find where the structure cluster_save is defined.

My intention is to figure out the meaning of indx/bap by looking at how
ffs_reallocblks() set these two parameters.  But I am stuck by the
cluster_save.

Any help is appreciated.