Date:      Tue, 17 Jun 1997 19:40:56 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jay D. Nelson" <jdn@qiv.com>
To:        Wes Peters - Softweyr LLC <softweyr@xmission.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on IBM/RS-6000

Touche' -- I agree, by the way -- but sucking Texas rocks is a bit
extreme. I've worked with it for 2 years and it still frustrates me but
when you have no choice, you make do. It's probably better to help Robert
deal with the transition than to convince him to blow his brains out.

If it was NT, though, I would -- hand have -- quit.

-- Cheers

-- Jay