Date:      Wed, 26 May 2010 06:13:50 -0400
From:      Robert Butler <robert.butler@hpprx.com>
To:        Romain =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Tarti=E8re?= <romain@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mono@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: www/mod-mono + www/xsp not working properly with "apache2/2.2.14 (FreeBSD)"

Yeah, that's basically what's installed.

And, I was just wondering- do different PREFIX's on mono and xsp2 vs.
mod_mono matter?

Robert M. Butler
Information Technology Dept.
Health Plan Partners, LLC.

(727) 637-4756 - Mobile Line
(727) 526-0317 - Office Line

* This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the *
* intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If *
* you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies. *