Date:      Thu, 11 May 2000 23:20:34 +0200
From:      Bernd Luevelsmeyer <bernd.luevelsmeyer@heitec.net>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: One more question (different now)

Warner Losh wrote:

> In message <391AC9CD.156ED744@heitec.net> Bernd Luevelsmeyer writes:
> : What you want is "ISO/IEC 9899:1999 Programming languages -- C"
>
> In the US, how do I get the same thing for C++?
>
> Warner

I don't talk C++, but I think you'll want "ISO/IEC 14882:1998
Programming languages -- C++", and in the USA you'll get it from the USA
standard body, which (I think) is ANSI. I don't know how ANSI handles
selling Standard copies, but http://www.ansi.org/ should tell it
somewhere.

The C++ FAQ talks about getting the Standard in
http://marshall-cline.home.att.net/cpp-faq-lite/big-picture.html#[6.12]

Greetings,
	Bernd