Date:      Thu, 17 Dec 2020 10:57:12 +0000
From:      dr.abdul91majid@gmail.com
To:        haskell@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hello Dear.

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Contact information

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenoCUwYJdgigAU5NnhI_CJpiSpUl4XaWdX6cDl_IJPSiGq9Q/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

DR.ABDUL MAJID
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER,
ECO BANK, 50-54 RUE DE THOMPSON,
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO, WEST AFRICA

Dear Friend,

Greetings and how are you doing?

I want you to be my partner in the transfer of the sum of $38.6
Million dollars discovered in my department in a Bank here in West
Africa and I will give you more details on this when I get your reply
but be rest assured that I will give you 40% of the total sum once the
transfer is completed but you have to maintain secrecy of this deal if
you are ready to work with me.

Kindly contact me through my private email (dr.abdulmajid321@aol.com )

Yours Sincerely,

Dr.Abdul Majid
Auditing and Accounting Manager.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.