Date:      Sat, 3 Dec 2016 16:44:15 +0800
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@freebsd.org>
To:        Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>, Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
Cc:        "Greg 'groggy' Lehey" <grog@freebsd.org>, owner-freebsd-ports@freebsd.org,  Dave Horsfall <dave@horsfall.org>, FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FOCAL

Some friends and I have a pdp8 here.. we replaed the bulbs with leds
about 25 years ago, but
last time we tried it, it still ran.. model number escapes me.. its
currently at a friend's place.
It was the controller for a DISTEC (?)  display, the predecessor for
the wonderful gt40 and used as a frontend for teh pdp10 (KA10, serial # 6)