Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:17:05 +0300
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        Bartosz Fabianowski <freebsd@chillt.de>
Cc:        LoN_Kamikaze@gmx.de, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CPUTYPE=athlon-xp and loader

Bartosz Fabianowski wrote:
> I filed a bug report for this in January of 2005:

> - Bartosz

Wow, that was a long time ago! I am thinking that the Makefile fix is
very attractive because the only problem is the loader for me. It seems
like it is the same for most other people.

So why not just fix the loader's Makefile so it wont use these
instructions until some more permanent fix is found?

It is really not nice when I need to boot my computer with Freesbie and
change the loader since there is no way that I can boot FreeBSD once
this happens.

Thanks,
Evren