Date:      Tue, 06 Jun 2000 22:49:03 -0400
From:      "Philip R. Moyer" <pmoyer@hyperon.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   problem with Xircom half resolved

A couple of days ago I asked for assistance with the Xircom
Realport 10/100 + 56 Modem.  With a few tips from the list, I got
the system to recognize the ethernet device and config the xe1
interface properly.  Now, however, the modem side has stopped
working.  How do I get the system to recognize/use the modem side
also?  Or is it just using a device other than /dev/cuaa4, which
is what it used to use?

Cheers,
Phil