Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:25:59 -0300
From:      "Federico E. Garcia Diaz" <fegdiaz@satlink.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Want some help on translating docs to Spanish?

I would like to help translating documentation to Spanish.
I´m not currently a user of FreeBSD, but I´m considering
installing and running it on my machine.
I enjoy installing op sys on my machine (mostly free ones
like FreeBSD).
I´m currently running Slackware & RedHat Linux which I
installed by myself.
Passed FCE (First Certificate in English) from the University
of Cambridge back in ´95, and as I always read manuals, docs., etc.
I thought my help would be valuable to you.
If interested reply to this e-mail. (sending instructions)
Look forward to hearing from you soon!
	Federico E. Garcia Diaz