Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:35:49 -0600
From:      <soralx@cydem.org.ua>
To:        mishinev@digsys.bg, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compaq ML350 hangs very strange

> working very fine about 4 mounts. The machine running GENERIC kernel samba
> and firebird database server with no problems until at begining of this
> week, in morning machine freezes with no responce iven in conconsole, no

> Have anyone idea what to do in this situation?!

Yes:
00. never cross post to many lists again
01. have you tried disabling ACPI (in BIOS and [kernel|KLD])?

p.S.: when someone crossposts to lists again, should I just 'reply to all'
(to indicate that the person got answer), or reply privately (not to waste
traffic)?

24.04.2003; 21:28:53
[SorAlx]  http://cydem.org.ua/