Date:      Wed, 01 Oct 2003 15:14:23 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        bv@wjv.com, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: panics on 24 hour boundaries

Actually, one note on this, I had a server that was panicing similar to
this that DES was kind enough to look at a while ago.  The problem was
never tracked down, but I found that taking INET6 out of the kernel solved
the problem.  I asked michael@gargantuan.com if this was possible to try,
and he said they make heavy use of INET6 so they could not take it out. The
other user seeing similar crashes (tss@reflection.co.jp) also makes use of
INET6. It could of course be total coincidence and have nothing to do with it.

         ---Mike