Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 22:55:36 -0700
From:      "Jorge Fortune" <mail0206@btamail.net.cn>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   FREE Travel package and Business Kit...

Hotels Etc. is giving away 10,000 of our $495 Travel Packages FREE, to help the USA in the promotion of the travel business. The first 10,000 customers who sign up will receive over $5000 worth of other free products.

This includes:

                FREE 50% off card/vouchers for all hotels in usa

                FREE $2,000 Las Vegas, Hawaii & Orlando gift check

                FREE vacation certificates for Las Vegas, Hawaii and Orlando

As an added bonus you will receive the following:

   Free Kodak film for life coupon

   FREE Vacation Certificate...
   Lodging for three exciting days and two fun-filled nights at your choice of one of 20 fabulous destinations including Las Vegas and Lake Tahoe, Nevada; Daytona    Beach, Florida; Cancun and  Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Gatlinburg, Tennessee;Branson, Missouri;Honolulu, Hawaii; and many  more! ($175 Value)

This also comes with a free home business where you work as much as you like, whenever you like, to make your own money with your own business.

Visit us at our website to see more info on all of these amazing oportunities.
Do not miss out.

Visit http://freetravel@66.46.145.35/members/travel/