Date:      Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:52:54 +0200
From:      Riccardo Veraldi <riccardo.veraldi@gmail.com>
To:        Marius Strobl <marius@alchemy.franken.de>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem installing 8.2 on Sun Blade 1000

I could not find many documentation on sun blade 100 show-pci-devs-all

the command does not work on sun blade 1000 so I do not know how to
re-order the pcia-probe-list and pcib-probe-list

anyway with glabel I could fix my problems.

labelling the root partition,  /usr and /var solves all my troubles
since the da* devices are re-numbered
if i insert new disks in my external cabinet, but the root partition is
searched by label so re-numbering of da* device is not an issue anymore.
thanks you very much for the very useful Hint!
I did not know about glabel, it is a few years I am not using FreeBSD :)

thanks again

Rick