Date:      Wed, 30 May 2012 15:09:55 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        Matthew Seaman <matthew@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, Thomas Mueller <mueller23@insightbb.com>
Subject:   Re: Address to reach human operator regarding problems with list?

Hi Matthew  cc questions@ & "Thomas Mueller" <mueller23@insightbb.com>

> Mailman has an adaptive system that scores you based on how many rejects
> you generate in a certain time period.

I didn't know that, nice :-)

> If you log into mailman at eg.
> http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/options/freebsd-questions
> you can see your current score.

I'm logged in there,
A page with 2nd line
	Julian H. Stacey's subscription status, password, and options for the freebsd-questions mailing list.

I can't find any score. Where is it please ?
	Maybe it might not display if score might be at nill ?
	(nothing bounced to me lately that I'm aware of).

PS the majordomo example I quoted:
> which suggests
> 	xxx-owner is preferred (at least by majordomo author,
> 	which chronologicaly preceeded mailman), not owner-xxx.

Is not that good an example, as further down in
	/usr/ports/mail/majordomo/files/aliases.majordomo
it flips to the opposite convention, &
there's samples for lists of form
	owner-xxx

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, cumulative like a play script, & indent with "> ".