Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:36:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      Troy Settle <rewt@i-Plus.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Nato Web's site 8)

The information at that URL makes me laugh!

	Quickly implementing a robust network used to transmit sensitive
	data can prove to be a challenging task. And when NATO was
	responding to the Bosnia crisis in 1995...wide-area network based
	on Windows NT Server 4.0. NC3A got what it needed...could be
	deployed at less cost and in less time than one based on UNIX.

Ok, let's see here.  In 1995, NT 4.0 DID NOT EXIST!

"less cost...less time" ???  WHAT?!?!  I'm sorry, but I'm sure that even
*I* could build and deploy a UNIX based network faster and cheaper than
anyone could deploy an NT based network.

What's M$ been smoking, and why aren't they sharing?

--
  Troy Settle <st@i-Plus.net>
  Network Administrator, iPlus Internet Services