Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:12:48 -0700
From:      Ian Logan <ian@nmsu.edu>
To:        Scott Christopher Dodson <gsi22419@gsaix2.cc.GaSoU.EDU>
Cc:        Nick Hibma <n_hibma@van-laarhoven.org>, "raman@hello.to" <raman@hello.to>, "stable@FreeBSD.ORG" <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, "current@FreeBSD.ORG" <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Logitech iFeel Optical USB Mouse cannot be attached.

Actually I did try using a USB/PS2 adapter once. It doesnt really work.
I believe the PS/2 port wasnt supplying enough power to the mouse :-(
You could see the mouse power-up but as soon as you tried to do anything with it
it would lose power. And if I remember right, the machine locked up (but that
could just be my imagination).

Ian