Date:      Sun, 22 Nov 1998 16:13:16 +0000
From:      Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
To:        richard <richard@sneaker.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: libkrd.so.3 availbility outside USA

richard wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> when i try to use olvwm I got libkrd.so.3 not found msg
> and I tried to install it in DES but the not read:
> not for export outside USA.
> Does that mean people outside USA have no chance to
> use olvwm and any other apps using DES or kerberos
> on FreeBSD ?

Should work. How did you install olvwm?. I installed the package from
the CD's without any problems and I'm outside the US.

   When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Mark Ovens, CNC Applications Engineer, Radan Computational Ltd
Sheet Metal CAD/CAM Solutions
mailto:marko@uk.radan.com    http://www.uk.radan.com