Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2018 15:46:28 +0530
From:      Shivani Tomar <shivanitomar192@gmail.com>
To:        java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Custom App Development (iPhone, Android, Windows...etc.)

Hi,

Hope you are well.

I am just following up on an email we sent you a few days ago about our
services for Web Design, Web Development & Mobile Apps Development,
email services etc.

We would be delighted to work with you. Is there anything that we can
help you with?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Shvani Tomar