Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 2010 02:40:04 GMT
From:      Chris Petrik <c.petrik.sosa@gmail.com>
To:        gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/144145: www/firefox: Firefox 3.6 does not allow any  https-connection

The following reply was made to PR ports/144145; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Chris Petrik <c.petrik.sosa@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, nkoch@gmx.de
Subject: Re: ports/144145: www/firefox: Firefox 3.6 does not allow any
	https-connection
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:38:59 -0500

 I misread the cp .mozilla .... so the firewall suggestion can be lifted.

 I would try and see if any addons are at fault. I login to my banking
 site daily and never had such issues regarding SSL, I am using https
 now to reply to this post.

 I also can not reproduce this issue at all.

 Possibly give us your setup, if you say copying .mozilla to
 .mozilla.old and loading firefox I suggest some sort of corruption in
 the mozilla configs. I myself would just rm -rf ~/.mozilla but I take
 it for some reason you don't wish to do that. normally when I have
 issues with firefox which is very few I just rm -rf .mozilla and it
 all works like a champ. Without any errors, coredumps, etc.. very hard
 to debug this issue.