Date:      Sat, 8 Mar 2003 10:19:39 -0700
From:      Joe Warner <rootman22@attbi.com>
To:        Peter Wu <peterwu@canada.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bootable CD/BSD?

On Saturday 08 March 2003 09:29 am, Peter Wu scribbled:

> >> NetBSD has such an ISO.
> >
> > Really, where?
>
> I saw it on ftp.netbsd.org some days ago. Hopefully it is still there
> now.

Maybe:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/iso/1.6/i386live.iso.bz2  ..?

Also:

http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/bootcd.html#i386image

Thanks

Joe

--=20
All the taxes paid over a lifetime by the average American are spent by
the government in less than a second.
=09=09-- Jim Fiebig